R E L A X – R E J U V E N A T E – R E F R E S H
Chi self healing centre offers a full array of NATURAL healthy options to relax, rejuvenate and refresh your heart body mind and spirit
The Centre is nestled in a 5 acre property in the heart of Devon. You will find a beautiful little forest in the valley surrounded by 4 gold fish ponds, organic orchard, vegetable gardens and bamboo huts. This place was used as a Beacon of Light in the olden days.
The Benefits of Your Personal/Couple Retreat
- You are welcome to come just for yourself or with a partner or friend.
- Rediscover who you are. You are a loving, creative and radiant being!
- Be Nourished by Holistic healing foods and raw food from our 5 acre organic farm and gardens
- Find Peace and Tranquility. Stay in the soothing surroundings of our comfortable mobile home, surrounded by beautiful nature, with no TV, no radio, no television, quiet, just you and birds songs waking you in the morning sunrise.
- Relax in a chi energized environment. Option of Chi Healing in our Geodesic Dome.
Example of Your Itinerary
Arrive Friday afternoon 2 pm
Herbal Health Consultation 1-1: 4.30 pm
Supper at 5.30 pm
Weekly Class 6.45 pm.
Rest 10 pm
Saturday – Sunrise practice at 7.30am
8.30am Breakfast Fresh Healthy Juice or Smoothie and Chia seed porridge
Breakfast Chi Energising Clean Up
9.30-10.30am Rest or practice
10.30-11.30am 1-1 Session with Master Choy in Qigong and Chi Self Healing Relaxation
11.30-12.30pm Lunch preparation. Learn with Christine Chin (Raw Food Chef)
Afternoon – Feel free to rest, be in Nature in our private nature reserve, wooded valley with stream, pond and gold fishes
5.30-7pm Delicious healthy supper prepared by Christine
7.30-9.30pm Chi healing or Herbal Bath
10pm Sleep in peace
7.30-8.30am Sunrise practice
8.30-9am Healthy Breakfast
10-11am 1-1 Session with Master Choy in Qigong and Chi Self Healing Exercises
11-12.30pm Free time
12.30-2.30pm Healthy Lunch prepared by Christine
– £895 for 3 or 4 days Intensive. Or for One Week Intensive – £1,500 with focus on chi self healing. The fees includes full tuition, accommodation and group participation and activities. (Full amount payable at time of booking, non-refundable, except for medical reasons when you can reschedule your retreat. Doctor’s certificate or letter required). Discounts for couples or small groups of less than 5 are available. Make cheque payable to Chi Self Healing Centre, Creek Farm, Pitley Hill, Woodland, Ashburton
Feedback from Kelly Moran
I just wanted to thank you all once again for giving me such an amazing experience last weekend. I have already learnt so much from you Master Choy and I have the utter most respect for what you are teaching. I feel I have so much to learn! The whole group were truly amazing and it was such a release to actually let others in. Thank you for your acceptance and love. I have been so incredibly moved by each and everyone of you – you are all such incredible beings.
I have signed up for the summer school and I simply cannot wait to learn more, see you all again, meet new people and eat some more amazing food. What more can you ask for! I wrote a little poem on my journey home and I thought I would share it with you all…. All of my love, with smiling chi, Kelly X
The Wu Chi in me
Who’s afraid of the big, bad Wu Chi?
The Wu Chi that lives in the woods YOU are afraid of the big, bad Wu Chi
She hears the familiar judge He’s big, he’s bad The Wu Chi’s mad!
Don’t listen for his call Let’s sit in noise, surround you with toys
And build a massive wall The wall is strong and very tall
And does keep things at bay But too much weed The Wu Chi’s freed
And the wall comes crumbling down The judge was right, the Wu Chi’s shite!
She feels the oppressive doom Let’s grab a broom, sweep it up
And put it under this massive rug
But this lid is only made of nylon The judge is suggesting a bloody asylum
After all you are unworthy Your existence feels so very blurry
So off she goes to the NHS And learns real well how to suppress
But this ain’t no key She wants to feel free It’s not going to happen with this CBT
But then at last she finds a school This Chi healing sounds pretty cool
She packs her bags, jumps on a train And hopes that this will heal her brain
There she meets a lovely group
So scared to show them her dirty poop
Master Choy says LET GO This is why you are filled with woe
So after a while she decides to surrender And sends the judge away on a bender Let go, be free and love yourself
She feels this is the ticket to health So this is where she is right now
Actually feeling pretty wow No judge, no grudge
And filled with hugs Off she trots into the woods
The Wu Chi is there, staring back
But all of a sudden he doesn’t feel so black
Who says he’s big, who says he’s bad?
I’m beginning to realise it’s the judge who’s mad! To be continued…………!
Chi self healing centre offers a full array of NATURAL healthy options to relax, rejuvenate and refresh your heart body mind and spirit right now!ENROLL NOW